Monitor Your Home Through Your Mobile Gadget
Melalui kecanggihan teknologi dan digital, semua hal dapat terkendali dengan mudahnya. Salah satu inovasi terbaru dari First Media adalah teknologi Smart Living yang menawarkan kemudahan untuk memantau tempat tinggal Anda hanya melalui perangkat mobile Anda di manapun dan kapanpun. Dengan demikian, kapanpun dan kemanapun Anda pergi, Anda tidak perlu khawatir lagi karena Anda dapat tetap melihat dan mengawasi tempat tinggal Anda Dengan harga yang sangat terjangkau, Anda dapat menikmati kelebihan-kelebihan berikut
Dengan harga yang sangat terjangkau, Anda dapat menikmati kelebihan-kelebihan berikut :
Terms & Conditions
- A. SmartLiving Package Requirements:
- The use of Smartliving requires an internet connection with a minimum internet speed 18 Mbps.
- A monthly service charges of Rp 50,000 per month (exclude tax) is required and will be charged in Customer's monthly billing as an additional FirstMedia service.
- A minimum 5 GB of network storage for recorded contents and logs is required (provided by FirstMedia).
- SmartLiving requires an electricity
- To ensure the SmartLiving devices are working properly, Customer shall maintain the following condition:
- a. All types of sensors are having the following limits:
- i. Operation range up to 100 feet line of sight to the controller.
- ii. Operation temperature: -10 C ~ 40 C.
- iii. All sensor devices are designed for in-door usage, no water resistant and cannot be exposed under hazardous dust.
- iv. The maximum distance between magnet of door sensor is 1.9 cm.
- b. This equipment has been followed to comply with Part 15 of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Rules. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- i. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna,
- ii. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver,
- iii. Connect the equipment into and outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- iv. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- a. All types of sensors are having the following limits:
- Non compliance of requirements as set out above will resulted on the service interruptions unavailability of SmartLiving features.
- B. Terms and Conditions:
- As an additional service, SmartLiving can only be subscribed by FirstMedia Customer's.
- 1 FirstMedia's account is only entitled to subscribe 1 SmartLiving service'
- Customer agrees to purchase starter kit devices based on the price showed in FirstMedia website or brochures. FirstMedia will deliver the ordered starter kit in maximum 7 (seven) days after the purchase date.
- Upon subscribing the SmartLiving package, Customer will get devices consist of indoor camera, home gateway, door/window sensor, wireless motion sensor and wireless siren & strobe alarm. Manual book and 15 (fifteen) meters of cable are included without any charge.
- All devices are fully owned by Customer and non-refundable. Any cancellation of SmartLiving service subscription after receiving the devices are not refundable.
- All devices have a one-year warranty in conditions that there is no broken seal or parts/components that occurred due to tampering by Customer or by any non-authorized technicians.
- Warranty period for related device accessorie's are 3 (three) months. This includes chargers, wires/cables, power adaptors, and other parts outside of the main device unit.
- Warranty is void if any of these conditions are occured:
- a. Devices are exposed to fire, water, theft, wrongly located in undesired position (example: placing indoor cameras in outdoor environment);
- b. Failure resulted from not following the instructions/guide as mentioned in the provided manual guide book.
- FirstMedia is not responsible in providing services or replacement for other devices or similar devices that are not purchased from FirstMedia or appointed authorized seller by FirstMedia.
- Applicable installation fee, additional equipment charges, taxes, technician visit charges, and other fees may apply.
- Prices, features, and offers are subject to change with 10 days notifications via email. If Customer disagree on such changes, FirstMedia allows Customer to discontinue the utilization os SmartLiving without prejudice to the Clause A.5.
- Customer should access the SmartLiving CCTV feature via IOS and Android applications or login into login-smartliving.firstmedia.com that are officially provided by FirstMedia.
- Customer is fully responsible in securing system access related to the account information including FirstID and password. FirstMedia will not be responsible on any security breach beyond the control of FirstMedia.
- FirstMedia is not responsible for the content of recorded materials. Customer should not use the SmartLiving services for any illegal, unethical, and criminal activity purposes.
- Customer understands and agrees that in the conditions when 5GB network storage limit is full, the system will automatically override the recorded contents starting with the oldest data and Customer is fully responsible to manage any backup activities.
- When accessing the content Customer understands and agrees that the quality of video streaming bandwidth depends on not only of FirstMedia internet service, but also from Customer mobile or other internet connection.
- Customer are fully responsible to ensure that all devices are working in good and proper condition and environment.
- Customer agrees to exempt FirstMedia from any lawsuits or damage claims in the event of force-majeure, the conditions beyond the control and outside scope of FirstMedia responsibility. This includes changes in Government regulations, natural disasters, fires, thief & robberies, wars, riots, and other events that may occur during the subscription period. FirstMedia will not be liable to provide any damage, cost, claims to Customer including any fee adjustments.
- If there is SmartLiving service disruption occured and FirstMedia cannot be resolved such disruption for more than 24 hours then Customer shall has the right to claim the monthly service fee adjustment from FirstMedia.. The fee adjustment will be based on pro-rate basis accordingly.
- FirstMedia has the right to terminate the service in cases of mis-payment after billing due-date is passed.
- In the event of:
- a. Customer unsubscribe SmartLiving services, Customer may still subscribe FirstMedia services.
- b. Customer unsubscribe FirstMedia services, SmartLiving service will automatically terminate. Customer who intends to unsubscribe the FirstMedia and/or SmartLiving service please contact 1500 595 (PSTN) or 021 2559 6595 (Mobile)
- Terms and Conditions of use of FirstMedia service also applies for the Customer who subscribe SmartLiving.
- Other restrictions may apply.